One Girl ; One Sandwich One Girl ; One Sandwich

I liked the part where the boobies did the boobies and the boobies boobied.
My only complaint is I feel there should be more "crunch" to the whole head-eating sequence. A few more gorey sound effects could have made the scene more effective, for me anyways. Still, your art style is unmistakable and your animation is fluid, energetic and lively! KUDOS

The Modifuckrs The Modifuckrs

Your ability to recreate other cartoon styles for the sake of titties and vagoo is pretty awe-inspiring! rofl

Lots of people find this review helpful!
ZONE-SAMA responds:

Thanks! I'm a big fan of your work too. Unbelieveable that you do it all with a mouse!

Cut4Bieber Cut4Bieber

can i hide myself between his fat folds

GermanFonzie responds:

You're more than welcome.

aniMEMEtion aniMEMEtion

so you hate memes ?
i hope your okey with me hating you !

tristious responds:

hit me in the face....... hard

Dating Tips Dating Tips

Mean Paul 6 minutes ago
What the meekis did you just meekis about me you little epicbottle?
Reply · 2  in playlist Uploaded videos

InkClod responds:

I can't Barrett

Bart goes Skateboarding Bart goes Skateboarding

contained too many deep messages, reported for making me think about life

GermanFonzie responds:

u jst dont get my generati0n men

Johnathon Johnathon

It's hard to say he's really hating when its the truth. I don't get why you'd want someone else to color the frames when there isn't even that many to begin with. Since there was no real shading on the characters (and I don't get why Spoonful is credited as so) it woulda' taken like, what? And extra 10 minutes of work?

The fbf was OKAY but letting dumb mistakes like forgetting to draw the line on his wrist separating the skin and clothes slip through makes it look messier than it is. Alls you had to do was edit the symbol of his arm and draw one simple line and it'd look way nicer than jumbling all over the place as his mouth moves. And I don't really see much of a punchline here, I mean I've done like a million jerk-off jokes but like.. at least they had a purpose. There was no set up, and even so, you coulda' thrown in the posh guys reacting to the dude jerking off, but no. So its just kinda'... empty.

As a throw-away vid for youtube, I wouldn't have cared about this that much, but NG isn't really where throw-away vids go, so by those standards, this coulda' been so much better.

Tweektabit responds:

Ya I guess your right, I mean the main reason I made this was because I was trying out something new. I used flash CS5.5 and Spoonfull said CS3 was better so I tried this with It and it was good, he asked to color it and I said alright I don't care. Ya but i shound have dumped it on NG. Your right

HEY EVERYONE IM SORRY FOR MY SHIT VIDEO

The Mean ComPAULation The Mean ComPAULation

this is even better than spinalpalm!

meanpaul responds:

how is that possible?

candyz candyz

I was offended by both the references to 9/11 AND the Swastika sign. Nevertheless, amazing story lmao

Skyrim Skyrim