Angry Birds vs. Mario Angry Birds vs. Mario

Animation wise, it was okay, though the fart looked very messy. The music choice was pretty nice, too.

My main complaint is I just don't get why this had to be a cross-over with Mario? Alls it really was, was pretty much just like Angry Birds gameplay but with Mario in place of the pigs. You could've put Sonic in place of Mario and replace the backdrop with a Sonic one and it wouldn't have been any different. So much more could have been done with this idea.

Barney is Farting! Barney is Farting!

This is all kinds of amazing. What starts out as a hopeful, triumphant ballad becomes a heart-breaking harmony that is the equivalent of the most glorious of heaven's angels playing their golden harps

How to Make a Cartoon How to Make a Cartoon

pirate? Don't you mean purchase legally through legal methods? Legally?
In awe at the way you animate, your frame-by-frame makes me mega-jealous. Also, loved Step 10. I found it to be very helpful.

EAT MY ROTTEN MEAT 2012 EAT MY ROTTEN MEAT 2012

Needs more suckling of the shit. Hilariously evil.

Path of the Tigerkin Path of the Tigerkin

tiger man sucking own penis image provided by Deviantart

Snaws responds:

I drew it, and he's not sucking he own 'penis', wow. Obviously don't know anything when it comes to Tigerkin lore.

DragonGay Z Ep.1 DragonGay Z Ep.1

The backgrounds are rather messy, looks like you over-used the smear tool and its kinda' grossly obvious. The animations okay for what its worth, although I'm kind of a little lost as to what was happening with Vegeta's head when he said "something right", it looks like you were going to do a hair-flip type motion but you just stopped half way through, his hair looks frozen (but then again his hairs always anti-gravity spiky shit, maybe I'm wrong here) Your lines have gotten thinner from your earlier works I've seen (which is good), and from one mouse-rapist to another - I can assure you that your work can look better if you just take more time with it.
The voices were pretty funny, kinda gave off a KawaiiPiranha vibe, and the random absurd ending gave me a nice chuckle.

SpoonFullTits responds:

Wow, Thanks for the comment bro! haha Oh i will definatley take my time for the next one and yes the backgrounds are sloppy but i like it.

Ed's World Ed's World

People who are zero bombing just because you made fun of someone who died is retarded. Those very same people probably made fun of the likes of Michael Jackson, Neil Armstrong and the victims of the Japanese earthquake, Batman theatre shootings, etc when they all passed away - just because Edd had a presence on NG unlike all the others mentioned shouldn't mean they can treat YOU unfairly about it.
As for the flash itself, it was pretty nicely drawn, the voicework was a bit ehhhh.... and if you were deliberately trying to make some sorta' Edd clone kinda' joke, you should've at least went all out and had him die of a terminal illness (pretty much anything BUT cancer) as opposed to getting shot.
But yeah, prepare yourself for all the inept 12 year old kids who are gonna' blam this and be all "fUCK YoU Guys LAFFIN AT ThIS HOW DAR YOU" just because some people can crack a joke about it and are moving on as opposed to staying in the past being all depressed about it. yeesh

Silly Pokemon Silly Pokemon

Its not horrible, but the voice acting sounds like bad improv. And the "So I herd you liek mudkipz" thing is irritatingly old.

GingerNoiree responds:

Thanks for the criticism I really appreciate it helps me get better. Yea I think I really won't use old overused unoriginal memes any more in my animation. (On a side note I really like your animations.)

SME: King of the Hill SME: King of the Hill

All these SME's are the same, they all end up with sex scenes with the sound going like "OIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOI OIOIOIOIOIOIOIO"
I usually think Microsoft Sam voiced flashes are pretty funny but these are all identical

The Freelance Police The Freelance Police

This was just great. I do agree that the backgrounds were kinda' bland, but the animation was smooth as hell, the character designs are... interesting (in a good way) and it was plain funny, specially those backflashes near the start.

But yeah, props again with the animation, the fight/shoot-out scene is really impressive

Twisted4000 responds:

I am currently a sucky background artist, and I am aware. But seeing a positive review from a legend like you is cool. Thank you.